Saturday, January 26, 2013

Time flies....

"I got engaged.... go figure" Seems the last time I wrote anything here I just left my boring audit job for a new adventure. Come April 2013 and it'll be two (2) years to the day. Time sure flies when you least expect it. Alot has happened in the past two (2) years, some bad, some good, ah well what the heck, it's been mostly good. Work is crazy. Hours are crazy, the boss is really crazy (sorry boss, hope u never read this) but I actually like it. Most of the times. Ok, I hate the hours, but at still, I like my job (love is still too strong a word). Been travelling alot the past two (2) years. Some on my own expense, some company sponsored. All in all i've been to five (5) different countries since my last post. Furthest, Europe. And the best part of it, it was for work. Yes, my work takes me places..... Alot of things have happened. Alot of things keeping me from updating this blog. Nobody reads it, but I guess its sort of a place for me to write crap and imagine somebody out there reads it and loves it. Like I said, alot has happened in the past two (2) years. Most importantly, I fell in love...

No comments: