Sunday, October 18, 2009

Next time wear some shoes

"To think of all things, it was a balloon that ended your season. Well, at least there's next year. Hahaha!"

As i was lying about on a Sunday, I suddenly got this bright idea to go out for a walk and snap some pictures around the hills near my house. So I went out put on a pair of selipars and went out on my adventure. And what a mistake that was. What I thought would just be a 30 minute walk turned out to be a 2hour hike. And wearing selipars was the worse idea ever. After all the hard work, all I got to show for it is a few crappy pictures and feet that hurt like hell. That's the last time I ever go for one of my bright ideas again. Sundays are meant for lying around and doing nothing.

Well, here's some pics that I think made the grade.


This is the first pic I took. I like the texture of the tree.



I call this one a fine frenzy. Notice how the one branch is focused while the others are not.



The green of the leaves plus the evening sun set. Nice.



After the long hike with selipars. This is the best view I got. I know, what a waste of time.



This, I took on the way down. It reminds me of an oil rig in the middle of the sea at dawn. The only problem is it's a construction site in the middle of the city at dusk.


I wanted to post pics of the blisters on my feet, but I think it's best not to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice boring pics, good job! the blisters' pic wouldve been more fun to look at tho..