Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I have to learn how to say no to women...

'I have a feeling. It's a curious feeling. It's been a while since I've had this feeling... but yet, it's not quite the same. Different somehow, different good or different bad, we'll just have to sit back and find out.'

Over the years we have had some really smart people invent some really useful things. From the basic wheel made by Fred Flinstone to the airplane invented by the Wright brothers. From the guy who invented the TV (I still don't know his name, even though the TV fills up 80% of my life) to the wonder that is the Internet. The human mind has never fail to amaze us all.

Today I would like to introduce everyone to the most amazing discovery/invention known to man. Actually, it's an extension to an already wonderful invention. Want to know what it is? I don't exactly know what's it called but here goes. Introducing the amazing extended steel thing on a puncher!



I have no idea when this amazing thing was invented but I have just found out about it recently. The last time I even used a puncher was about 2 year ago and this steel extension thing wasn't invented yet. So it must have been ingeniously made between 2007 to 2009.

What does it do I hear you say... well it determines the center of the paper so when you make the holes its exactly in the center. Remember the old days when you needed to fold the paper in two so as to determine the center and thus leaving your paper ruined due to the fold marks? Well those dark ages are gone forever. Personally I have never folded the paper, I just punch the holes wherever I think is the center, which in most cases will make the paper uneven when you put them all in the file. I never really cared because to me, the unevenness of the center was art, but sadly my former boss didn't think so. Haha... now, there will never be a difference of opinion between me and my new boss cause now, it will forever be in the middle. Amazing I tell you! So effing amazing.

How does this amazing steel thing work? Well easy, you just extend the steel thing there, put the paper between the puncher and the extended steel and presto! perfect symmetry. Amazing init! Ah-May-Zing!

Edited 17/07/2009
Look what I just found........ another proof of evolution.


I wouldn't want to be the paper that goes under that monster.

No comments: