Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Man Utd... the greatest club in the universe

"I just had one of those dreams. It was a good one, but left me feeling depressed after waking up. It's been a while since I had a dream like this. Why is it happening again now?"

This picture was taken on Monday evening around 7.30 pm. I was just messing around with the camera trying to take an 'artistic' picture of the dusk when I unintentionally took this picture that supposedly is an Unidentified Flying Object or better known as a U.F.O.

Ain't I lucky huh? Don't believe me? See for yourself then.....


Real Madrid might be the 'Galatico' but this picture proves that in this Galaxy, United is the biggest club. Even E.T came and watched them play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like this picture might have been tampered with? hahahahha u did say u were playin around with photoshop hahahah did i see the weird cloud over moscow? my blogs are http://digit-help.blogspot and my girlfriends is http://kristencee.blogspot.com check em out