Friday, January 1, 2010

On Behalf.

"What the heck is the password??"

Oh Hello Blog!
Its been awhile..
Work has been hectic.
Everyday I kerja, I boring!



I travel a lot these days, and I deal with this all the time!



No worries though, my appetite seems better than ever!
oooh BigMac (tummy growls!)



Sooo okayh! thats just about it, one quick update.. It might be a while more until my next update, but who the hell reads this crap kan? [Woops]

Happy Birthday World, 2010..
26 this year jeeeahhhh and I'm still playing CafeWorld on FB ;))
Ending this post with a very sophisticated black&white pic of mine..
Oooh I love my job, no complaints whatsoever!!



PS: Fav video coming up next!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pose apa tu terlentuk lentuk huh?

Anonymous said...

macam nak patah jer tengkuk ko

B.O.B.A said...

ko memang macam haram