Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Don't Take Pictures, I Just Want To Buy A Camera

"If you look closely, you can see Mesonic symbols in everything. Conspiracy theorist thought me that"















Currently I have a thing for editing pictures in cold tone, ala ala CSI:New York.

I've been thinking... which sometimes is a good thing.

Sport players like Pele, Federer and Woods are blessed with sporting talents. No matter how many hours you put in in training, without talent you'll never achieved the heights of these sporting legends. You're either born with talent or you're not.
These players are paid millions to display these talents week in week out. So, what if sports like football, tennis or golf were never invented?

Cavemen. What's a caveman to do if he's blessed with sporting talent but no one was evolved enough to invent a sport for it and pay him millions? He may be able to juggle round objects, do a bicycle kick or smack a backhand like nobody's business but to his fellow caveman he's just acting the fool.

Back to the present. I have some pretty nifty skills up my sleeves. When people see them they think it's funny but utterly useless. What if these skills are worth millions 30 or 40 years from now? Maybe no sport has been invented yet for these so called 'useless' skills? Maybe if I was born in 30 or 40 years from now I would be a damn millionaire. So who'e laughing now?

Ponder that...

No comments: