Monday, September 6, 2010

Why Am I Still Here?

"You make me feel like I'm living in a teenage dream"

4.25pm
Why would u guys leave me all alone.
Everyone knows that when I'm left alone, my brain automatically shuts down.
Don't blame me if things don't get done.

4.45pm
Since I'm bored and all alone, let me rant for a while.
I'm bored and I wanna go home.
Rant over.

5.00pm
I can't believe I'm still here. This reminds me of that day I almost died of boredom. Yes, it can happen.

5.01pm
Wait, what's that scratching sound? Is someone at the door? Are they finally back? Can I finally go back to my hot meal?

5.02pm
Damit, I'm hearing things. I'm sooooo bored!!!!1!

5.10pm
After three days of repeating 'Teenage Dreams' on my iPod, I think it's safe to say i've outgrown this song. But Katy Perry sure is damn hot. Maybe i'll listen to it one more time.

5.15pm
They're back. Finally...I'm outta here.

No comments: