Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I need to score some Paramore tickets fast

"So basically everyone is fcuking everyone"

It seems I only ever post anything on here when I'm either bored out of my wits or I have some pictures I wanna upload that doesn't quiet make the flickr grade. Most of the times is a combination of both, but sadly this time I'm just freaking bored. Maybe I'll upload a picture if I can find any in the old archive, if not then this post is just a rant on how bored I am.

The level of excitement in my life has suddenly hit an all sudden low where the impending release of Fifa 11 is the only thing 'exciting' around. It was released yesterday anyways, so there actually nothing left to look forward too.

The current job I'm doing gave me some hope that maybe I'm not as old as I think I am. Maybe there's still some excitement to be found out there.

So I spent two nites at some of my old college friends house expecting to re-live the swashbuckling adventures of old. To cut the story short, nothing swashbuckling ever happens if you go to bed at 11pm. So there I was alone in the middle of the nite watching re-runs of some melodrama. Swashbuckling indeed.

So the faint flicker of youth still in me dies an unceremonious death......

Edit: As promised, a cold tone picture (I'm running out of pics, I need to go somewhere)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...nice shot...keep it up...