Sunday, October 3, 2010

Most 'interesting' futsal nite ever

"I should really finish up all my pending work, but the call of FIFA 11 is too great. We are 11 baybeh!"

This post is dedicated to my short friend with an even shorter fuse. In the five years plus that I've known him, here I'll list down the top three times he blew his top.

1. Yesterday while futsal. I can't say the guy didn't have it coming, but playing futsal after this will be a bit awkward.

2. One year ago. For accusing us of not paying for our drinks and refusing to listen to reason, you had it coming foreign worker waiter.

3. Two years ago. Again during futsal. A tournament too. The most memorable "I'm gonna give you a flying kick" threat ever. We did get second, so it was well worth it.

Thank you short freind, you sure as hell make hanging out all the more interesting. As per situation 2 and 3, I can't wait when we look back at situation 1 and tease the crap out of you.

Here's a pic of some dancers at a wedding to help cool you down.

No comments: