Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally, the Rock has come back to Monday nite RAW

"Your stupid ass grand entrance trick is getting lame, trust me, this is the last time you're ever invited anywhere"

If you smeeeellllll what the Rock is cooking!!!!

I haven't watched wrestling in a loooong time, mostly because its been getting boring, with the likes of HHH and Undertaker always winning the Championship and the storyline too has been getting a bit lame. But a few months back, while channel surfing, I happened to land on an episode of RAW and it got me watching again. WWE has finally given more chances to its younger wrestlers. The talented wrestlers like Randy Orton and John Morrison were finally getting the shot they deserve.

Things were getting interesting, but that all changed tonite. The Rock finally returned after 6 long years. He started talking smack, putting people in their places. And something just clicked, even though the past few months of wrestling were interesting, tonites RAW with the Rock is how wrestling is supposed to be. How it used to be.

Enough of the PG era, it's time to bring back the Attitude era!

Yes, I love wrestling and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

PS:-I used to think that John Cena was doing a good job as the Rocks replacement, but after watching the Rock, Cena just sucks and is no where near the Rocks caliber.

No comments: