Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Don't Read Manuals

"So another week of free labour. What's in it for me? nothing. What's in it for the man? Well, the man get's his pocket full"

Last weekend I paid 20bucks for a ticket to the Bird Park. I took out my camera to take a few pics, and I noticed that the view in my viewfinder was blurred. I tried snapping a few pics and it came out sharp and detailed. But when I looked into the viewfinder again I was still blurred.

Immediately I concluded that my camera was faulty and I started thinking of the huge amount of money it was going to cost me to fix it.

Lost all my mood to take pics so I just snapped a few peacocks and some other birds there. Spent about 2 hours before I headed back dejected.

So from about 20-30 pics, only two were up to scratch. So here you go, since the admission fee was 20 bucks, each pics below are worth 10 bucks. Hahahaha....



So at home, I started yahoo-ing the reasons for my blurred image, Trying to see how much money I can spare to repair my camera when I so happened to find the solution for it.

All I had to do was adjust the diopter a bit. Problem solved. If only I had read the manual, could have saved me a lot of trouble.

Ah well, I'm a guy, I don't read manuals. I also don't ask for directions.

No comments: