Friday, May 15, 2009

Breakups and Heartbreaks

Its always sad when a long relationship has to end. Seven years is not a short time, and for it to end is always tough for both sides.

Eventhough it's ending, i'll have to admit that we had good times, great times. Those past seven years were the best years of my life. You taught me so much, i belive we both taught each other something valuable.

The fact that you effected my life would be a huge understatement. My life changed forever when I first met you. We have been inseparetable since, which makes this unexpected breakup even more heartbreaking.

You have been more thana friend to me, you stuck with me through thick and thin. Who could forget that encounter in the lonely parking lot, or even at the highway on that freakishly rainy day. We went places together you and me, you were always there to keep me company. You were always reliable, I could always count on you.

I can go on and on about our time together but it wont hide the fact that it is coming to a painful end. I hope that whoever you end up with treats you with the respect and love you deserve.
I know you've heard this from me before, but I really mean it when i say that I love you, and I always will.

So, here's to the great times we had. I'll miss you JGK 5659. Serve your new owners well as you did me. It was truly an honour meeting you.

It's always a sad affair when you have to sell off your very first car.

JGK 5659..... 2002-2009

1 comment:

wani said...

si kembara tu ke? sedihnya.

my dedication to your blog is overwhelming. walaupun baru 3 posts, but i've posted 2 comments. that is something.