Thursday, June 18, 2009

Honk if you wanna get some...!

When you assume..... you make an ASS out of U and ME.


People who know me well know that I love women. Especially when the likes of Jessica Alba and Megan Fox can be categorized as such. I have the utmost respect for them because I have experienced first hand what they can achieve once they put their minds to something. Men should be ashamed.

Women can do ALMOST anything a man can. Note the emphasis on almost.

As much as they try to deny it, women just can't drive. Before some women's rights activist say I'm a sexist pig, I do agree that SOME are exceptional drivers. Danica Patrick is one example(and hot too), but women like that are one in a million. The majority of them are not just bad drivers, they're awful drivers. Fact.

Here's just a little list of the wrong doings of women drivers. Feel free to add some more.

1. Road hog. Can't make up your mind if you want to stay left or right? simple... stay between both lanes.

2. The speedy tortoise. Stay in the fast lane but do your best to drive way below the speed limit.

3. Headless drivers. This isn't really their fault, but I find it hilarious when their heads are the same level as the steering wheel. From the back, it looks like there's no driver.

4. Unable to make split second decisions. I think that speaks for itself, no explanation needed.

Sorry girls.... I love you, but that's just the facts of life. As men are sometimes idiotic pigs, women are just bad drivers.

No comments: