Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lady drivers.... just proving my point.

I just spent the whole day today going from the office to the client's place and then back to the office again. The whole while sitting in the passenger seat of my seniors car. Yes, she's a girl and yes, I was as scared as hell. All I wanted to do was say, "Please, for the love of God stop and let me drive!" She was most guilty of no1 and no2 (see 'Honk if you wanna get some'). The dirty looks from the passing cars could kill you.

I'm thankfull to God that I'm alive to see another day.

I hope my senior never reads this..... I'll be going back home at 1am everyday for the rest of my life if she ever does.

Hahahaha! Sorry... but it's true.

2 comments:

abang kamal said...

bangah..bangah....reaxlah bangah...:-))

Nanook said...

Alamak abg kamal baca ke? Hahaha...