Saturday, June 20, 2009

The sad life of a working man...


Its Friday nite........ as a person with no other commitments then his own well being, I should be partying the nite away after a full week of being a useful member of society.

But sadly, that's not the case. What did I do you ask me? Well, I didn't go out and waste the nite away that's for sure. As soon as I arrived home, I went to sleep. Yup, that's right, straight to bed. Pathetic, I know.

I'm not acting my age.... I should be out having fun, not sleeping. If this is going to be my life now, I might as well get married and have kids because that's what my dad used to do when he gets back from work.


WANTED:
1.One single hot female to be wife, experience not needed. (Preferably none)
2.Kids, not needed at the moment. Can work on that later.

No comments: