Friday, November 20, 2009

Calm Before The Storm

"You walk fast2 lagi I'll tell the gang what you did to get that height of yours!"

Good Morning World

I have nothing to write, I just like these picture. They've been heavily edited that at first look, it looks damn ugly. But the more you look at it, the more it grows on you. I love it now. If you don't, then that's your problem. What the hell do you know?

Things have been a bit slow on the working side of life, not that I have any problem with it but as someone said, on a 'peningkatan kendiri' point of view, it might come back and bite me in the ass in the near future. It'll be squeaky bum time in a few days. Gotta get ready.

This new job seems different from the jobs I've been getting for the past six months. As the intern would say 'no shtinking meaty chicks'. But I love them meaty chicks. Still, this job does have its perks. The pantry really does look nice. (Mental note to self... check out the pantry on level 11 next week).


I just realized that both of these pics have the tongues sticking out. What a nice coincidence

No comments: