Friday, November 6, 2009

Guilty as a convict

How do I make myself fell less guilty than I am right now? Its as though I have cheated on someone, when in fact it is the right thing to do. Well, guess I always feel like this all the time. Always feel guilty about something I've done. Maybe, it's time for me to stop feeling like this. Maybe, I need to think about myself more than anything else.

She is a friend, a close friend. She does not know how I truly feel about her. She would die if she does find out. But, I cannot hide these feelings anymore. I'm scared though. If I do let every secret in the pigeon's hole out, she might not like me and we might no longer be friends. To be selfish or not be selfish, the question remains unanswered.......

I LOVED YOU AND I STILL AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE!!!!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you too ;)

GF nanook said...

sibuk je..

Anonymous said...

who's that pokemon??