Thursday, November 12, 2009

U love New Moon... I'm ashamed

"I can't even think of a random thought. You like New Moon! WTH?"

This is a special post for someone I know who's a closet Twilight fan. No intern, I'm not talking about you.

This person who we will call Alice, (since she loves Alice in Twilight)used to give me so much crap because in a moment of weakness I bought Twilight the book. I have my reasons, but I'm not gonna tell you why, let's just say it involves drugs and surgery.

Ever since the day I posted a status on FB that I had bought the book, this person has given me non-stop crap. I'm no Twilight fan but I do think Kristen Steward looks hotter and hotter by the day. Fame can do that to you. So getting back to the subject, anything that remotely has anything to do with Twilight, Alice will hate and avoid like a plague, leading me to believe that she really hates Twilight.

So I was really surprised when this morning she accidentally revealed to me that she had in fact read New Moon. Yes you heard right, ALICE HAS READ NEW MOON!
Naturally, she tried making excuses. 'No, I just skimmed through the book'. 'I skipped all the romance part'. Yeah right, why read in the first place if your gonna skip the romance right? It's like the whole point of Twilight.... duh!

This revelation fills me with so much joy. Never in a million years did I think that Alice would be a Twilight fan. She may deny it, but we all know where she will be on 27 Nov 2009 as exactly 12am.

Wonder if she's team Edward or team Jacob?

Yes I know the poster says 20/11/2009.... but where I come from it's 27/11/2009. Guess who corrected me on that. That's right. Alice.

2 comments:

wani said...

I'm reneging my words here but....

I hate you. I hope you die. I wasn't giving you excuses, I was just justifying my actions.

And enough with the lyrics lah!

wani said...

Lupa nak tambah;

I'm team Neither, only Alice.