Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's a mad house

"and thus Armageddon begun. From the humble beginning of a guy who had absolutely nothing to do"

Today was one of the most unproductive days I've had in a while.

It started off crazy enough. Girls. Nuff said...

Then as crazy as it started in went downhill just like that. Doing absolutely nothing for the whole day. Complete and utter boredom.

At the very end, it started to pick up. And not in a good way to add. Girls. Unpredictable and dangerous. I should have known better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please becareful with you grammar, its not acceptable. "I should have know better." known better is the correct sentence.

Nanook said...

Hahahaha... Sorry, didn't realize that. Duly noted and corrected.
Thankfully I got someone to check on my grammar from time to time.

Nanook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"as it started INT went downhill" – Were you referring to international by any chance? If so, your sentence does not make any sense. I, myself, have also committed the biggest sin as the R alphabet is mistakenly left in a word that was supposed to be pronounced as your, in the previous comment. I, sincerely, apologise. Grammatically incorrect sentences tend to get on my nerves, therefore please, do be careful while producing such intriguing post. I may not be able to get some sleep and the world might end if your writing is not of high quality and standard.

Nanook said...

Noted n corrected.